Sunday 16 May 2010

New Bog =]

Hello =]

First post on new Blog,
so today i am rather loving Can't be tamed by Miley cyrus i was on youtube yesterday and the male version of the song is better that Mileys but i like her version as well :)

Yesterday i started to watch all the films lucy said i should watch. i started with legally blondes after watching them i realized that this is the third film and that there are two before them so i will have to watch the first two, but not today...... Today i am going to watch hmmmm not sure yet but will watch something interesting while drinking my passion fruit drink i brought from the shop about a hour ago.

I am going to mention Abi kerr in this because she mentioned me in her blog :D
On friday i went to the fair with Abi , Emma, Alice , Bryony and liam tagged along.
I went on most of the rides and managed not to be sick ..... cause normally i am :S
i went on body rock and screamed more than everybody who was on it but i was really cool i went on the bumper cars twice and was a pretty good driver :D
i went on the twister thing twice and got big scratch marks on my arm :S not so sure how they got there But any way.


At the moment jamie and liam are attempting to lure me down stairs with pringles and coke and watch the thirty year old virgin so after persuading i finally watched it with them.

i thought it would be a nice day today so i'm wearing shorts (not those red ones you don't like abi) and now they decide to pour down with rain :( Might have to actually shut my window because i can hear the rain and it's making me want to pee. And slowly very slowly my garden is beginning to flood there are people out side racing to their washing to try and get it off the washing line so it doesn't get wet :( Huhhhh

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THE BRITISH WEATHER :P

2 comments:

  1. Sam, you wrote first BOG xD you silly muppet

    I love your blog and your vlogs =D and I tried recording myself singing so I could put it on Facebook/my blog but I just looked like a fat twat =(

    Awww, you know I love those shorts really =P your leg stopped hurting yet? =S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes but now i got a big red marks on the top of my arm jamie and liam got them too i think from that twister ride where you kept banging into mee :D

    See you tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete