Friday 21 May 2010

Rounders Rocks!!!

I'm loving the weather, i have a fan blasting air into my face and listening to music.... ahhh this is the life.

So today was boiling and was wearing horrible school clothes which are just disgusting, but now i'm in shorts and a t-shirt , why got to spain when i can get a tan in my back garden :D
Whooo i scored about seven rounders today!!!! which was amazing and playing sports out in the sun was really good had stupid LSBS waving out the window to us :S but apart from that it was great no so good at fielding but now i can hit the ball i'm very good!!!

Will defiantly have to bring sunglasses next time as sun was shining in my eyes, hopefully got a bit of a tan or will have to get a tan in my garden with my purvey neighbor staring out his window at me .... Yes abi it's the one with a mickey mouse on his garage to attract children to his house :P

And maybe miss whittika will come and stare at me is well... Thank God it's friday this week had gone so slow!

I drew on jen in business and wrote BUSHRA on her folder got a loveheart sweet :D

Cycled home with Abi!

Hopefully Emma will be better by monday :D

And eastenders tonight
Last night phil caught ben about to burn louise with a spoon and then punched him :O

Check the video out below.

Ben is such a wannabe rebel! so wonder why no one likes him



Sammm =]



No comments:

Post a Comment