Saturday 26 June 2010

Ice cream

Ok did anyone just watch doctor who ..... AMAZING


Can't wait till december when it comes back but ow well i guess i could live without it for a couple of months.



Anyways i just had my hair done and well it didn't go the way i wanted it, it looks ok but it went bright blonde and it's got a tiny amount of ginger in it . Ow well it's fun to be ginger.



So i started to write my book i should finish it by december and then i can get it published in January which should be good i'm only on the first chapter, so if i do three chapters a month then i'm ok will probably take longer to write as i haven't been writing much lately.

Only two weeks left of school and then to work experience, well i went to my interview ginger and now i'm blonde, which looks way better than before.


I also had my hair cut a little shorter than i planned but it will grow it did look better when it was longer, my mum says it looks like a bumble bee :P

Just finished my ice cream and not sure what to do with the rest of today,
jamie went about a hour ago to go to leah's house and he isn't coming back till tomorrow and he asks if he can use my bike and i wouldn't get it back till tomorrow ...... i don't think so :P




Sammm =]

No comments:

Post a Comment