Tuesday 18 May 2010

Bens a little rebel =P

Hello today sucked,

We had a stupid theme day about science and people coming in and telling use about it????
Then only good thing about the day is we got free key rings with a thing you can put in trolleys which it pretty hopeless because we don't do our own food shopping????/

Best bit was at lunch with jade holly Mitchell and anna then tilly came and wouldn't get lost she still doesn't get it that we don't like her so she tags along with people because no one likes her because she bitches about people.


Anyways how was your day....

Eastenders yesterday ....
Ben is becoming a right little rebel locking lousie drinking whiskey. urghhh he's so annoying get someone to run him down :P

Anyways to dayy was really hot not the typical british weather biked to school with Abi who was VERY late.


Hopefully it will be sunny tomorrow i'm sick of this rainy weather


BRING ON THE SUN :D

5 comments:

  1. We were NOT that late Sam! =O I love your blogs anyhow xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were five minutes late:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My day was okay....I had to clean up dog vomit then feed my sick sister. I really go clean our animal cages and do the dishes, but I'm too busy reading blogs. (okay! I think you'r blog is kinda cool.) :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award :D My dog was sick the other day so my brother had to clean it up :D

    ReplyDelete