Thursday 3 June 2010

Hello
today should be good planning to cycle somewhere maybe to ardington or maybe to didcot ........i dunno i will choose later.


Today is sooo nice yesterday went to get a tan after playing rugby, have red patches all over my back from the sun and still haven't got a tan what do i have to do to get one i spent twenty minutes sun bathing on my back and twenty on my front. my stomach has gone a little darker but nothing dramatic. started using my new tooth paste yesterday or the day before i can't remember but anyways my teeth are whiter which is good well they should be for how much the tooth paste cost !


Today i'm going on a bike ride so should be good maybe get a tan ............. unlikely !



Eastenders is on tonight can't even remember what happened on tuesday >>>>


ANyways this week i'm going to see sex and the city 2 which should be good..



Oh yeah i brought a watch the other day and the leather is gone wierd


:O



Sammm =]

No comments:

Post a Comment