Saturday 5 June 2010

Miley you little slut :O


Ok did anyone see miley on britains got talent?

She looked like a right slut, we get it miley, you want to be taken seriously and loose the disney image, but that doesn't mean you have to take of your clothes and kiss girls. now everyone sees you as a slut, not an adult. lots of people look up to her and now there just going to be a slut like she has become and whats going on with her outfit and kissing that girl!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAJBMpLvTlo&feature=related <----- watch the video here !






Anyways yesterday was good went to stephs party, then at the end i rang for a taxi cause my mum didn't want me to walk home alone cause i might get attacked mum who's going to attack me? anyways i called for a taxi and then abi said i could of got a lift with her so i was just about to ring the taxi people back up to cancel it and then the taxi turns up so i eventually got in the taxi and i was talking to the man who could of killed me talking on the phone to who i thought would be his wife or girl friend cause he answered the phone saying " hey sexy what you at" he wasn't even concentrating on the road he was just blabbing away it was like i was paying someone to crash a car and kill me!
it cost £7.30 and he didn't even drop me off out side my house i had to walk three houses away to get to my house!


Today i was ment to go see sex and the city 2 but it doesn't look like it's going to happen because of my stupid little brother cause he's not 15 he can't go see it and he can't stay home alone cause he's not old enough and jamies gone to the beach so he can't look after him either.


So i will just have to stay at home and watch doctor who :(


Sammm =]

No comments:

Post a Comment